Thursday 22 December 2011

And so this is farewell...

For the most part, it is anyways. Most people are gone now. I have my room to myself, and I am not going to have another roommate for another 2 months. I'll be moving into my Winter suite in a week or so, when  everyone else is gone.
I have to say, it has been one hell of a ride, and I am so happy that it isn't over yet, not by a long shot. Despite all the problems I've had here dealing with certain issues, it has been worth every second. I love this country, I love the people, and I have met some of the most amazing people ever.
I still have so much to do, and so many things to see...I am so lucky to have the opportunity to stay here in Korea for another 6 months...well, 5 months, and a month in Japan.
Before all my friends left, we had a few parties, and I (finally) managed to snap some new pics.
We got a bit of everything in these pics-America, Canada, Japan, Korea...it has been a fantastic ride, and I hope that I see all these people again in the future.
Much love.
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment