Friday 17 February 2012

And..go

This trip to Japan has been amazing, totally amazing. I know that I haven't given a proper blog in a while-and sadly, this isn't one either. Not really.
This is just a quick update-I am still alive, I am still having a blast, and there is still 1 week left of this trip before I head back to Korea and to semi-real life.

I will be back working on my comic, and editing photos and starting the new semester at Soonchunhyang with all the new students and my new exchanges.

Sometimes I sit back and I can;t even believe that this is the life that I am living. If someone had told me even 5 years ago if I would be in Japan, living in Korea, married, happy, and excited...I would have called them a damned liar, and likely spit in their face. I have met amazing people, experienced new foods, cultures, people, history...so many things that I can't even contemplate them all at once. So, I'l just roll with it.

Here's some photos! From Nara, which is close to Osaka, which is where I am now.






No comments:

Post a Comment