Monday 28 January 2013

50 random questions! About me!


  • 1. What's your favorite candle scent?  Lavender, or vanilla
  • 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Jennifer Lawrence
  • 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Robert Downey Jr
  • 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Well, I got married at 25, so, 25?
  • 5. Do you know a hoarder? Not that I know of
  • 6. Can you do a split? Like, a banana split?
  • 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Maybe 10? Older than all the other kids, that's for sure.
  • 8. How many oceans have you swam in? Shit...3?
  • 9. How many countries have you been to? 10
  • 10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Formerly, no one currently 
  • 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I hate kids.
  • 12. What would you name your son if you had one? Still hate kids.
  • 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? On one that I took? 19%, on a chem exam.
  • 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Either X-men or Ninja Turtles.
  • 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Snow White or Invisible man. It was a long time ago, leave me alone!
  • 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Yes.
  • 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Who the hell wants an American accent? Because you hear the words "God, yes, a redneck accent just turns me on soooo much" all the time, right?
  • 18. Did your mother go to college? She went to university, which is a bit fancier. 
  • 19. Are your grandparents still married? Actually, they're all dead.
  • 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? I took taekwando and judo, but not karate. 
  • 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? who doesn't?
  • 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? The first one I remember was Disney Land in Orlando, but it may have been Canada's wonderland, and I just don't recall.
  • 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I'm semi-fluent in French, and I'd like full fluency. I'd also like to speak Korean, Japanese and German.
  • 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? gray.
  • 25. Is your father bald? semi
  • 26. Do you know triplets? Nope.
  • 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I prefer the REAL Titanic. The movie was boring, and I never saw the Notebook. 
  • 28. Have you ever had Indian food? I LOVE Indian food.
  • 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? A place call Subeez. AMAZING Florentine Benedict
  • 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Sure have!
  • 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Sure don't!
  • 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? ...I have no idea
  • 33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Lindz, or Lou
  • 34. Who's your favorite person in the world? Sir-hubs.
  • 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Urban
  • 36. Can you whistle? Sure can! I learned when I had the flu when I was, like, 7.
  • 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No.
  • 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes.
  • 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Sure do. Multi-vitamins, iron pills, (currently) creatine.
  • 40. What medical conditions do you have? Iron deficiency. Too much awesomness.
  • 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?  Um...3 that I know of.
  • 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yupperz
  • 43. Where do you buy your jeans? All the jeans I own are from Korea. Normally though, American Eagle. 
  • 44. What's the last compliment you got? My hubs told me that I was beautiful.
  • 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Only the really weird, or fucked up ones.
  • 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? The better question is, what flavour do I NOT enjoy? And the answer to that is chamomile. 
  • 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 6
  • 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Science 
  • 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? If I remember right, maybe 6 or 7?
  • 50. Why do you have a tumblr? Tumblr is AMAZING. And, for those interested, I can be found right here

No comments:

Post a Comment