Monday 1 April 2013

Pancakes!

I may have mentioned this once or twice, but I like to be healthy. I exercise a lot, and I try to eat clean food, and I watch what I eat.
I mean, sure, I have a killer sweet tooth, but, I think I'm allowed a vice or two.

But, I digress.

One of the amazing fitness tumblr ladies I follow posted this AMAZING recipe for pancakes.

Not just any pancakes, no. Pancakes without flour. Yea, that's right. No flour! There are several varieties, but I'm all about the protein variety.

 It's a small recipe, and is perfect for one. I doubled it for the hubs and I, and it was just the perfect amount.

The Basic Recipe!
1 banana
2 eggs.

Mash, skillet, flip, done.

No, seriously. That's it.

The Protein Variety (for 2)
1 banana
2 eggs
2 scoops protein powder (I like vanilla)
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp _____milk

Mash, skillet, flip, done.

I served it with fresh strawberries, french vanilla yogurt and some coffee. Nice, clean way to start the day.
And so tasty!

1 comment:

  1. 75%, and those that do require a bit more secluded and a bit of a conundrum and perhaps the best hotel in Northern paphos car hire.

    My homepage - car rental paphos airport

    ReplyDelete