Saturday 26 September 2015

RoadTrip Complete!

So, I am back from my epic American road trip! I've been back for a while, honestly, but I have been hella busy with school and work and all those adult things that everyone hates. I am going to be doing individual posts for most of the stops, but as a short, bullet point overview:


  • Dallas has a really great gym
  • San Antonio Lone Star Boots are HUGE
  • San Antonio  Natural Bridge caverns are amazing, and somewhat terrifying
  • Galveston is pretty
  • NASA is AMAZING. 
  • Alabama HATES me
  • New Orleans is exactly as everyone says
  • DragonCon was so amazing, but poorly planned on  my part, but still awesome.


I'll try and get some posts up soon, but, to tide you over, here is part 1 of a video I took in Fossil Rim Nature Centre. Its sorta like Canada's African Lion Safari. Part 2 is on my YouTube channel, so feel free to check it out.

Also, there may be more Throwback posts, but I don't have any ready at the moment. I guess we shall see?


No comments:

Post a Comment