Sunday 22 April 2012

The week of a million midterms

Alright, so I don't actually have a million midterms, but it sure feels like it. I have 6, maybe 7. I'm not entirely sure, since each of my teachers gave me 2 midterm dates, but I only have 6 classes, so, I have no idea.
Not good.
But whatever. Luckily, they are all the same topic, just different facets of the Korean language, so as long as I can read, write, spell, and do proper pronunciation, I'll be fine.

저는 한국어를 공부해요. 한국어는 아주 어렵어요
...
So, besides that, this weekend I am going to my first Korean rockabilly concert! It will be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to it.
Speaking of concerts, through the help of my awesome suite-mate Cha Hee, I am going to the Dream Concert in May! It has just about all the BIG Korean K-pop stars there-20 in all-and I am super excited.
I don't like K-pop as much as a lot of people, but I DO listen to it in the gym everyday, so I know a lot of the popular songs and artists. I actually don't even mind it, I just prefer my metal and hardcore the majority of the time.
Regardless though, I think it will be a lot of fun!

I have started to plan out my last remaining weekends here in Korea. I am going to miss a lot of things, but I think I should experience everything this country has to offer before I mope around about the things I will miss.

Like, Sticker pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment