Thursday 13 September 2012

Blah

Things have been just that lately-really blah. It's that time when I need to remember all the things I learned last year-before my vacation to Korea, and catch up on reading so i can stay ahead. And not fuck up all my labs.

And it seems that I have a lot of things to do, and have been neglecting all the fun things. But I haven;t. My comic has been updated regularly; I've been seeing friends; reading comics; spending time with my husband...I dunno.

I don't want to say I'm in a rut, because I'm not, but it almost feels like it. I think its more that I need to get used to doing real school again. It's only the second week of classes, and I haven't quite gotten into the groove of things yet.

There are some cool things coming up though!

First!
Lead Led Love-the comic I write, that husband draws, is updating regularly! It's even going to get out of the gore, and into more dialogue soon! Favourite it to stay posted on updates!


We are headed to VCON at the end of the month. Going to see some panels, and maybe get some tips on writing more sci-fi, so i can finally finish one of my OTHER comics (god, I know, right?). Also, to participate in general geekiness.

We will be hitting up Anime Evolution in November, withOUT a table, but we may have some stuff to add to the free table, for promotional reasons.

That may be it? Maybe not?

No comments:

Post a Comment