Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New year, and a small update!

So, as I'm sure you all have been made aware, the New year is coming upon us (and is upon some in the world).
I would like to extend the warmest wishes and good cheer for all of you, and yours in this coming year. Go out, and do something awesome; meet new people; have an adventure; and just live the year to its fullest.

Do any of you have New Years resolutions? If so, share them with me, I would love to hear them! I don't really have any, other than to travel more, do better in school, eat cleaner, and become a more badass version of myself. I guess that is quite a bit now that I look at it! Bring it on!

In other news, I'm still at my parents place. I'll be leaving later this week, and will have a full proper update then. For now, it's just quick.
Christmas was great for me. I got some great things from my loved ones, and (hopefully) gave some great things in return. Christmas makes me happy because it makes so many other people happy. I also went and did some shopping while I've been here, and got some really AWESOME geeky stuff. I have photos of it all on my brand new camera (!!!), but  my parents computer doesn't have a SD drive, so it will have to wait until I get home.
Actually, the only photos I have are on my phone, so forgive the low quality-my phone is a little old.
We also had a pretty big ice storm that shut down half of Toronto (sorry, is my Canadian showing?) and it broke a bunch of trees, and power lines, and all sorts of stuff. A lot of people were without power for days, and it has been super cold (actually cold, not just cold for me and my climatized west coast self). So, BOO to that. It's better now, but still quite cold.
Anyways, more later! <3

Abby the Shilo Sheppard 

Broken trees at my parents

Off to do last minute shopping!

Fredrickson all tucked into bed

Fredrickson stealing all the chocolate

My new My little Ponies!

Husband and the amazing photobomb

Our Christmas tree

Abby, the adorable (not) puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment