Thursday 13 June 2013

Reminiscing

I got together with all the Vancity SCH crew from first semester, and we got to talking about Korea, and remembering things that we did, and enjoyed together. There was a soon to be going to Korea girl with us as well, so we were telling her about all the cool-and not cool-things to see and do.

And, you know what? There are a lot of things that I miss about living in Korea. I mean, more than just the free rent thing.

I kinda forgot how much fun I had there, what with the less awesome second semester. But, overall, it was an AMAZING time. I hope that I can have more experiences like that in the future.

The people are one of the things I miss the most, and, even though I know that i can see them, theoretically, whenever I want to, I don't think that we will all be together in a big group again. To be honest, that sort of makes me sad.
But, I also don't want to live in the past. I want to see all of these people, my friends, again, in my other travels.

I know that I'll see some of them on my San Fran trip, I just hope that a few more make the short trip to see me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment