Tuesday 11 June 2013

The XX

Oh my god.

I saw the XX a few weeks ago, and, let me assure you, they are wonderful. Just, absolutely fantastic.



Romy's voice just sends shivers down my spine. Seriously, I could listen to her sing all day, and I would never get tired of it.

The light show was just nuts. ALMOST to a bad point of nuts, but it stopped just before that point. My retinas weren't happy with me, but, they'll be fine.




My only complain is that it was too short. But isn't that always the way with a band you love? I don't have much to say about the show, to be honest, other than that it was fabulous. I mean, what do you say about something that was that good? Other than that I;m slightly in love with Romy? Slightly, a lot.

One of the things that I love about the XX is that they come across as just regular people. People who, like me, never really fit in, but found a way to express themselves anyways. I think that's one of the things that really draws me to them-they seem like outcasts. Which is funny, seeing as their fans are all the cool "in" people.

And music, for those who don't know them :) Not my video, since its still on my SD card, but, good nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment