Tuesday 29 May 2012

Places

Back before I came on this exchange, I was supposed to do another exchange to Texas. Due to a lot of really stupid issues, we were unable to go, and came to Korea instead.

Now, when I was telling people that I was going to go to Korea...no one believed me. They all assumed that it would, like Texas, fall through. To be honest, a part of me is still surprised it didn't. This once-in-a-lifetime chance just seemed to be too awesome to be real.
Luckily, I was wrong on that part, and am now currently enjoying my last month here in the Land of Morning Calm. Which, as a side note, it really is. The mornings are breathtaking, especially where we are at the school, in the mountains. Just...wow.

Anyways, now that we are heading home soon, and finishing up degrees and stuff, we are looking to the future. We both-my husband and I-plan on transferring to UBC in Vancouver, and pursuing our respective degrees. We have been looking into classes, degrees, masters programs...and potential other exchanges.

I won't get too excited about it just yet, since it is a long ways away, but we have decided on a place to go.

After this, I wonder if people will believe me now.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment