Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Years!

I've been away for a while. I needed to get some stuff figured out. To be honest, I never planned on this being a travel blog, but that seems to be what it has morphed into, and I'm not happy with that. I'm going to be changing it all, and giving it a complete overhaul-but travel will remain part of the content.

I have started a subscription box that supplies everything for a good night of reading, and I am really excited about it. First boxes go out in a few weeks, and I've put in a lot of work to make sure it will be smooth.
You can subscribe here https://noveltea.cratejoy.com/

I have decided to stop going to school until further notice-but I did get my degree, so its only a post-grad that is being  postponed. I started a new job as a personal assistant, and its interesting. I need more hours for it to be a good job though-hopefully in the coming weeks, I'll see that happen.

This is the year when I finally get my shit together, I think. The year of me, I suppose. I want to do all the things that I really enjoy-being fit, love, laughter, travel, and business. Or something.

What have you guys got planned for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment