Sunday 26 February 2012

Home, james

I am now back in Korea, to both my happiness and sorrow. I have a lot of things going on in my mind about my trip. It was good, bad, and everything in between. I am still digesting the things that I have seen and done, and working them into a new paradigm for myself.

Or something.

Ultimately, I think the trip changed me, in more ways than one, and in ways that will slowly make themselves known over the coming weeks. I look forward to seeing the changes in me, but I also worry that I will change into something else entirely...someone that isn't me. Or maybe I should stop reading Murakami before writing blogs. or something.

Regardless, I am back in Korea, and exhausted. Just about 24 hours in airports, thanks to delayed flights, and a curfew at the school, but it is nice to be in my dorm room again. It is nice and toasty, for once, and I have been productive as all hell today, despite the mind-numbing exhaustion. As promised, there is the first comic of my webcomic up for your viewing pleasure. Not that it's good to look at, I am a terrible artist, but, these things will get better. Or at least the story will, and that is where my actual talent rests.

I want to talk more about Japan, but I feel like I should gather my thoughts-and my photos-before delving into that.
There will be lots of updates soon though, since school is starting up again in a week, and all the new students are arriving in the next few days, so things will be busy again. I look forward to meeting new people and seeing what else I can experience in this country.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment