Tuesday 19 June 2012

Eventually, all things must come to an end

But not quite yet. Not for me, at least. Some people here at SCH have already left. To be honest, I'm not going to miss them, since they were people I didn't really associate with.
However, the time when the people I DO care about leave is upon us.

And I won't be here for most of it.

I am both sad, and relieved by this.

I am not particularly good at saying goodbye-never have been. I actually sort of hate them. I don't do well with tears, or people who are overly emotional, since I'm not. I also don't like the idea of saying goodbye to anyone-especially not the people I'm fond of.

But this semester, I don't have to do it at all. I am one of the ones that's leaving first, simply because I'm going to Vietnam on Thursday. That's 2-3 days before anyone else I know (or care about) leaves. By the time I get back, the dorms will be almost empty, as well. So, no good byes for me.

Like I said, sad, but relieved.

Next up-Vietnam, Yeosu-and the world Expo, Busan, and then home to Canada.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment