Saturday 17 March 2012

Sweet things that are holy, or something

This semester is going to be INSANE. Like, card carrying, certifiably insane. I may have bitten off more than I can chew.
But I am shockingly good at that, and I have managed all the times before, and I can mange this time too.

I have 21 class hours, plus exchanges, plus my gym schedule, plus my comic, plus any travelling that I want to do before I head home in the summer. Oh, and homework. Musn't forget homework.

We have decided that we are going back to Canada come July, after this semester ends. It isn't that I don't like Korea anymore, because I do, but it is about that time to finish my degree, and move onto new travel destinations. I have things that I want to do with my life and, frankly, the courses here in Korea just aren't part of it, as cool as they are.
During our break in Canada, we plan on doing a month travelling around America, road trip style (hopefully) and visiting a few friends in the states, and seeing some of the cool things on my own continent.

That is the idea, at least.

But, before that I have many things here in Korea that I still want to see, do and experience. And this will come first, even if I have to give up sleep in order to do all these awesome things :)
Like ride pandas.

Besides, I can sleep when I'm dead.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment