Wednesday 26 June 2013

Down, and Anime Evolution

I have been a little down lately. Its mostly (all) due to the weather. I want summer, goddammit! I miss the sunshine, and warmth on my skin...I think I'm vitamin D deficient by now.

Pretty sure that Vancouver is now the city that summer forgot.

And its pissing me off. Its been rain for weeks, and fairly chilly out. I have all these new summer clothes, and time off from school and work (kinda) and just want to walk in the sun, or lay at the beach.
But, alas, this is not to be.

Anyways.

I'll be heading to Anime Evolution this Friday, to meet the lovely La Carmina again. We might actually get some photos together this time!

If you are in the area, come check out the con! It's quite cheap ($30 for the day) and there is a TONNE of stuff to do, and to see. It will be worth your time!

Now, the big question-what to wear!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment