Monday 20 January 2014

Aging, and things you should know

Firstly, here is the video that all the rest of the blog will be focused on

I would also like to add that changing the diet is also a great way to keep the body healthy for a long time. Like, giving up all that fatty crap that you don't need (ie. bacon, chips) or at least lowering your intake to a moderate amount is super good for you.

Anyways, here are some links to some of the various things I suggested, in no particular order.
I should also mention that I am obsessed with Korean body care products. I find them better quality, longer lasting, and more potent than many North American brands. I HIGHLY recommend the following Korean brands: Lioele, Skin Food, Face Shop, Holika Holia, Innisfree, Missha, It's Skin, Too Cool for School (makeup only) and Etude House.

Face Creams
**First, some tips. If you don't know your skin type, use combination type. It is much easier than trying normal, and then wondering what the fuck happened to parts of your skin. Combination is also great for year round, because it focuses on both excess oil and dryness, so is a nice balance for different seasons. Also? Know your allergies!

Creams with SPF
SPF Fresh Essentials*
Ultra Calming SPF*
*the non spf creams are great for night as well
Skin Food BB cream (My absolute favourite!)

Body Creams!
Skin Food Shea butter
Innisfree Cheery Blossom Lotion 
St Ives Body Lotion 

Tanning
Million Dollar Tan
Jergens Natural Glow

I'll add, and repost this as I find more things I love, and will gladly take others suggestions as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment