Monday 10 March 2014

10 (other) things about me

favorite fruit: ALL the berries! And apples. 



3 anime characters you’re married to: Gajeel. Natsu. Edward Elric. Erza Scarlet. 



current obsession: Fairy Tail. Obviously. Attack on Titan. 




favorite song: I never have one fave song. Terrible, right? I have songs and artists that I love, and am obsessed with.


if you had a concert ticket to see any artist/band who would it be: concerts that I want to go to, and will kill to go to: Dir En Grey. VNV nation. Nine Inch Nails. The Cure. 




first anime: Sailor Moon, but, I hadn't realized what anime was, exactly. So, the movie Perfect Blue, or Akira, I think. I don't remember which came first. 



reading or writing: Both. Forever. 


three things you cannot live without: My husband, food, adventure. 



celebrity crush: I have 2 right now: Jennifer Lawrence and Lupita N'yongo.



3 things you like about yourself: I'm pretty fond of my eye colour. My boobs are great. I love my sense of humor. BONUS!! I love my tattoos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment