1. What's your favorite candle scent? Lavender, or vanilla
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Jennifer Lawrence
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Robert Downey Jr
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Well, I got married at 25, so, 25?
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not that I know of
6. Can you do a split? Like, a banana split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Maybe 10? Older than all the other kids, that's for sure.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Shit...3?
9. How many countries have you been to? 10
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Formerly, no one currently
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I hate kids.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Still hate kids.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? On one that I took? 19%, on a chem exam.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Either X-men or Ninja Turtles.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Snow White or Invisible man. It was a long time ago, leave me alone!
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Yes.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Who the hell wants an American accent? Because you hear the words "God, yes, a redneck accent just turns me on soooo much" all the time, right?
18. Did your mother go to college? She went to university, which is a bit fancier.
19. Are your grandparents still married? Actually, they're all dead.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? I took taekwando and judo, but not karate.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? who doesn't?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? The first one I remember was Disney Land in Orlando, but it may have been Canada's wonderland, and I just don't recall.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I'm semi-fluent in French, and I'd like full fluency. I'd also like to speak Korean, Japanese and German.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? gray.
25. Is your father bald? semi
26. Do you know triplets? Nope.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I prefer the REAL Titanic. The movie was boring, and I never saw the Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? I LOVE Indian food.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? A place call Subeez. AMAZING FlorentineBenedict.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Sure have!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Sure don't!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? ...I have no idea
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Lindz, or Lou
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? Sir-hubs.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Urban
36. Can you whistle? Sure can! I learned when I had the flu when I was, like, 7.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Sure do. Multi-vitamins, iron pills, (currently) creatine.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Iron deficiency. Too much awesomness.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Um...3 that I know of.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yupperz
43. Where do you buy your jeans? All the jeans I own are from Korea. Normally though, American Eagle.
44. What's the last compliment you got? My hubs told me that I was beautiful.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Only the really weird, or fucked up ones.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? The better question is, what flavour do I NOT enjoy? And the answer to that is chamomile.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 6
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Science
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? If I remember right, maybe 6 or 7?
50. Why do you have a tumblr? Tumblr is AMAZING. And, for those interested, I can be found right here