Monday 26 August 2013

So, I'm back

I got back from San Francisco super late last night, and am still recovering from such an AWESOME trip.

I will have a TONNE of photos and blogs coming your way about the trip, and what I got to do while i was there, but, first, I need to sleep more. I work tomorrow, so have only had a few hours of rest, in between all the busyness of trying to get things settled from the trip, and prepared for the house moving this weekend.

In short, this is another busy week. It should settle down...eventually? I don't know when, but, eventually.

So, stay tuned for photos, blurbs, and a whole lot of awesomness coming your way!

<3

Here's a sneak peek at what you can expect! <3
PS-this photo is HUGE because it is 100% unedited. So, yay?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lindz McAlpine,

    It is so glad to know about you. Like you, I also like to wander different places. Last time I went to Florida as my summer break. It was an awesome time of my life.

    I enjoyed reading your article. It felt that I was also traveling with you.
    Keep writing!

    Regards,
    Arnold Brame

    ReplyDelete